So you’ve finally decided to invest in real property using Pag-IBIG Housing Loan?
You figured that it’s about time that you apply for that Pag-IBIG Loan after all those years of faithful contributions to the Pag-IBIG Fund.
Now you ask yourself: “What are the requirements to avail of Pag-IBIG Housing Loan?”
There are standard requirements asked from the applicant upon Loan Application and prior to Loan Approval.
Additional requirements will also be asked from the applicant when deemed necessary by the Pag-IBIG Fund.
Documents Required Upon Loan Application
- Housing Loan Application (HLA) notarized with ID photo – original copy
- Approved Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS) – original copy
- Certified true copy of Transfer Certificate Title (TCT) of the property by the Registry of Deeds (latest title)
- Photocopy of updated Tax Declaration
- Location plan and Vicinity map
For Employed Pag-IBIG Members:
- Notarized Certificate of Employment and Compensation (Pag-IBIG Format)
- Notarized Certificate of Employment and Compensation (Employer’s Format) and one month latest Pay Slip
- Income Tax Return/Certificate of Tax Withheld (W2 – Form 2316) and one month latest Pay Slip
For Self-Employed Pag-IBIG Member:
- Income Tax return (one year) with Audited Financial Statements and Official Receipt of tax payment from Bank
- DTI Registration
- Business or Mayor’s Permit
For Pag-IBIG Overseas Program (POP):
- Employment Contract or Employer’s Certificate of Income, duly certified by the employer (with English translation if in foreign language) or other valid Proof of Income
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) notarized prior to date of departure or duly certified and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country where the member is staying, for members abroad
See also: Top 5 Things Every OFW Should Know About The New Pag-IBIG Law of 2009
Depending on the purpose of your housing loan, Pag-IBIG may ask that you submit the following upon Loan
Purchase of Lot or Purchase of Residential Unit
- Contract to Sell Purchase Agreement – original copy.
House Construction or Home Improvement
- Building Plans, Specifications and Bill of Materials duly signed by the Licensed Civil Engineer or Architect
- Real Estate Tax Receipt
Refinancing of an Existing Loan
- Statement of Account on the outstanding balance and also indicating the purpose of the loan
- Any of the following documents:
- Official Receipt for the past twelve months
- Subsidiary Ledger
- Any proof of payment for the past twelve months
Lot Purchase and House Construction
- Comply the requirements for lot purchase and for lot construction.
Note: Pag-IBIG Fund reserves the right to require additional requirements
to facilitate the loan evaluation process.
Documents required prior to Loan Release (upon approval)
- TCT in the name of the borrower with proper mortgage annotation in favor of Pag-IBIG Fund (Owner’s Copy)
- Certified true copy of TCT in the name of the borrower with proper mortgage annotation in favor of Pag-IBIG Fund (RD’s copy)
- Photocopy of New Tax Declaration in the name of the Borrower and Updated Tax Receipt
- Proof of Billing
- Loan Mortgage Documents
- Loan and Mortgage Agreement with original RD stamp
- Notarized Promissory Note
- Disclosure Statement on Loan Transaction
- For The Employed Members : Collection Servicing Agreement with Authority to Deduct Loan Amortization or Post – Dated Checks
- For The Self–Employed Members: Post–Dated Checks
Additional Documents Prior to Loan Release Depending on Loan Purpose
Purchase of Lot or Purchase of Residential Unit:
- Deed of Absolute Sale with original RD stamp.
House Construction or Home Improvement:
- Building, Electrical, and Sanitary Permits duly approved by the building officials
- Occupancy Permit.
Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Requirements is written by Niel Kyro Jo.
NOTE: Due to a large number of comments on this particular article, any new comment are not allowed anymore.